Last weekend qemu maintainers published the latest stable release of qemu featuring mostly bugfixes. Qemu is the upstream project behind qemu-kvm and is the primary userspace application that makes use of kvm kernel driver. You can expect most of these changes to be folded into qemu-kvm relatively quickly and pushed to your favourite distro. The official changelog is listed below.
Changelog for Version 0.14.1
- virtio-blk: fail unaligned requests
- qed: Fix consistency check on 32-bit hosts
- exit if -drive specified is invalid instead of ignoring the "wrong" -drive
- vhost: fix dirty page handling
- Do not delete BlockDriverState when deleting the drive
- vnc: tight: Fix crash after 2GB of output
- lan9118: Ignore write to MAC_VLAN1 register
- Don't allow multiwrites against a block device without underlying medium
- lsi53c895a: add support for ABORT messages
- virtio-pci: fix bus master work around on load
- fix applesmc REV key
- rbd: don't link with -lcrypto
- net: Add the missing option declaration of "vhostforce"
- lsi53c895a: Update dnad when skipping MSGOUT bytes
- Revert "prep: Disable second IDE channel, as long as ISA IDE emulation doesn't support same irq for both channels"
- isa-bus: Remove bogus IRQ sharing check
- virtio-net: Fix lduw_p() pointer argument of wrong size
- hw/sd.c: Add missing state change for SD_STATUS, SEND_NUM_WR_BLOCKS
- vnc: Fix fatal crash with vnc reverse mode
- qemu-char: Check for missing backend name
You can download this latest release at the following link.